Backgammon masters: update 1.4.8
Without further ado:
- Game has an option to view statistics for all online games (win count, lose count, total time and more).
- Added separated statistics for Hotseat mode. The statistics can be viewed from main menu by clicking on the Hotseat button.
- Added option to view player ratings by Elo score. TOP 100 of the strongest players are being shown.
- Player gets a notification upon gaining a new level in online game.
- After finishing an online match the player will get a notification of the changes in player ranking and Elo score.
- The player has ability to set a player picture (avatar) in his or her profile.
- When clicking on a player’s name in chat, detailed information about the player is displayed (picture, name, level and registration data).
- Fixed bug when viewing other player’s games as guest.
- Fixed bug with disappearing channel in chat.
- Fixed bug with displaying of player icons in game lobby.
- Fixed critical bug when launching application of MacOS 10.6.
In the following update of Backgammon Masters you will get:
- Detailed game settings for matches which were missing for so long.
- Expansive tutorial which will help beginners learn the game quicker.
- Reputation system for players which will resole the quitter issue once and for all.