We are happy to announce new version 1.6.2. of “Backgammon Masters”. We added a new game mode “One touch move” and we really hope that you will like it. We also implemented some interface changes and updated game rules.
Change list for 1.6.2:
- Main chat displays the number of active and total players in the chat room
- Main chat displays last 10 messages
- Doubling cube moves to the side which has the right to raise
- Added game mode “One touch move”. Click once on the checker to make it move. If a checker can move both with first and second dice then player can change the order of dice. This option can be enabled in “Settings” and is turned off by default.
- Added status indicators for friends upon inviting to a game. Red indicator – your friend is busy and not available for a game, green indicator – your friend is online and ready to play. No indicator – friend has not connected to the game and invitation is only possible via push-notification.
- Added notification in mini-profile upon changes in friends list
- Graphical interface changes
- Lowered price for friend list expansion 2 times
- Icons adapted for iOS 7
- Backgammon style is indicated upon inviting to a game
- Fixed bug in game rules. This bug allowed not to use both dice as required.
- Fixed bug upon calculating game results for a backgammon win
- Fixed various bugs and crashes